Little Moccs Care Information
Caring for your leather footwear
Little Moccs are all handmade from soft, genuine leathers and our shoes are proudly free from chemicals (including Chromium VI, Azo dyes, Formaldehydes.) The soft sole design is essential in allowing for your little's feet to develop naturally while still receiving a little extra support with our comfortable insole that we have added additionally into each shoe.
TO BEST LOOK AFTER YOUR SHOES WE RECOMMEND
- To avoid possible fading, do not expose shoes to direct sunlight for a prolonged periods of time
- Do not machine wash or machine dry your moccasins
- Take care not to rub your moccasins against anything abrasive. Some colours WILL rub off easier then others. Particularly if met with an abrasive surface.
- Avoid water contact, however should your moccasins get wet, remove any residual water immediately with a paper towel, pack moccasin loosely with paper and allow shoe to dry naturally
- Avoid contact with oils
- We use non-aggressive dyes that are safe for babies, so be aware that some leathers may shed a small amount of color, particularly if wet, this is normal.
CARING FOR SUEDE SOLES
If cleaning is required, for best results we recommend a good quality suede brush, used gently to remove soiling. A suede brush can be purchased from most shoe stores. Alternatively, a damp sponge lightly applied over the suede should remove soiling. Pack shoes loosely with paper towel or tissue paper to retain shape, and allow to dry naturally in non-direct sunlight.
CARING FOR COLORED LEATHER
Wipe stains or spills off immediately with a soft damp cloth. For spot cleaning, use a damp sponge to lightly wipe over affected areas. Dry in non-direct sunlight